Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pillows and Prosciutto

Babies are starting to be the essential theme of our daily lives. (I'm sure all you parents all are thinking, "You ain't seen nothin' yet brother."). We read books about babies, listen to podcasts about babies, go to parties with baby themes and talk about babies at the water cooler. Even our bed has been taken over by pillows to prop up babies.

(Note: 2 pillows are missing from this collection)

Not that I'm complaining. I'm, as the English say, "Over the Moon," and actually looking forward to the baby shower that takes place soon at our house. To get her baby shower muscles in form Aurelia was invited to her friend and co-worker Vanessa's for the first of three baby showers. The theme was High Tea and hats and sass were required.


Tea divas- Molly and Vanessa (r)







Fun, cake, prosciutto wrapped dates and tea were had by all. (I stayed home and watched soccer like a good neanderthal).

No comments:

Post a Comment